18 years of experience as Technology Consulting Partner for various Industries across geographies.
- Procure to pay solution architecture based on Siebel Marketing and Oracle
e-Procurement module for a financial services company in USA.
- Oracle Supply chain Planning solution design and delivery for an hi-tech manufacturing company in Japan.
- Transport and warehouse system integration using oracle ERP for hi tech products sales company in Canada.
- Financial Accounting Hub design and delivery for an insurance company reporting process in USA.
- Configurator solution for long cycle order management process for a telecom company in Germany.
- Mobile wallet solution for a telecom based service provider in Hong Kong.
- Managed multiple projects across technologies like Baan ERP, i2, Oracle, SOA, OBIEE, Web and Mobile Technologies.
- Configured and delivered several e-commerce solutions across the industries like retail, education, Pharma and
- Handled global rollouts across geographies working with different nationalities.
- Managed various support, development and Implementation projects both at offshore and onsite.
- Consistency and predictability in quality and time of delivery with CMMi Level 5 standards.
- Recognized leader as mentor and counsellor for new and experienced IT professionals.
Mentor for start-ups
- Developed a strategy solution called ‘4-Quadrants’ for start-ups
involving Mobile app, Backend system, Call Centre and Marketing.
- Consulting and Advisory services for start-up companies.
- Conduct war room sessions on Start-up Ideas, prepare a business case,
revenue model and deliver presentations for investors.
Companies Worked in the past :
- Infor (Baan), Infosys and Deloitte Consulting
- Member of Prakrutimitra organization.
- Worked as general secretary for multiple welfare associations,
helped in building environmental echo system in the colonies using cost effective methods.